AYYY who doesn't love having banana bread on their counter at all times to just graze over?? I've been having bites after dinner topped with peanut butter and hazelnut spread. Just lay me to rest now. This bad boy also freezes well! I under-baked it just a tad so it was nice and moist, and after freezing it for a week and putting it in the micro for a few seconds, it still tasted just as fresh! What are you waiting for...recipe below!
- 3 spotty bananas
- 2 1/2 cups of oats
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 almond butta
- 2 tablespoons of ground flax + 5 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat over to 350. In a small bowl combine the ground flax and water. Stir and set aside to set for 10 minutes
2. Add the oats to the blender and blend until it comes out into a fine flour
3. Combine oat flour, coconut sugar, baking powder, and salt and mix.
4. In a separate bowl, mash your bananas and add almond butter, ACV, vanilla, and flax and mix well.
5. Slowly add and mix the dry ingredients into the wet and mix well. Pour the batter in a greased pan. Bake for 25-30 minutes or until you can stick a knife in and it comes out decently clean.
6. I added walnuts to the top after it was finished, feel free to do so as well as chocolate chips! Boom!