- 6 bell peppers
- 3/4 cup quinoa
- 1 cup of diced fingerling potatoes (or any kind of your choice)
- 1 cup of mushrooms
- 1 zucchini
- 1 tomato
- Nutritional yeast
- Hot pepper flakes
- Preheat the oven to 350, boil the quinoa, and start chopping the veggies.
- Place potatoes on a baking sheet and stick in the oven for 10-12 minutes to roast.
- Sautee the shrooms, zucchini, and tomato over a medium skillet until softened.
- Combine the cooked quinoa, roasted potatoes, and sauteed veggies and mix together. Add the nutritional yeast, basil, oregano, and hot peppers flakes to your liking. This is where you get creative.
- Cut the tops of all the bell peppers and place on a baking sheet and carefully stuff the peppers with that fire mixture.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the bell peppers soften.
- Remove from oven and add more spices or drizzle with sriracha for that added heat!